When I took the leap of faith, to work full-time from home, for our business, I clung to God’s promise saying,
“I will provide. I will always provide.”
To me, those words meant God would always provide us with the money necessary to make ends meet.
Little did I know three months ago, that God would show His provision in many other ways outside of the monetary.
This entire transition is teaching me so much about the mighty hand of God.
I am moved to tears on a frequent basis, as God continues to show His face, in new ways.
What started off, with my limited understanding, as a promise for monetary provision, has far surpassed my wildest imagination.
Not only has God continued to provide for us from a monetary standpoint, but He has opened doors for us where there literally were no doors!
God’s provision has stretched into the following areas for us:
- Monetary: Providing for every single financial need.
- People: Placing people in our lives to walk along side of us, encouraging and praying for us each step of the way.
- Connections: Using people to connect us with incredible marketing and vendor opportunities otherwise unknown to us.
- Expanding our territory: Opening doors for business opportunities we’ve never had before now.
- That promise you’re clinging to from God? Keep clinging to it! If God said it, He will do it AND it will be far more amazing than you could ever imagine.
- Ask God to open your eyes to see just how wide that promise goes-what it encompasses, and then watch Him pave the road with blessings!
- Stay hungry and steadfast in your search for His fulfilled promise. Often times, we see a glimpse of the fulfilled promise and our heart grows stagnant, losing sight of the GREATNESS of our God & His ability to do MORE than what we understood His promise to be.
- Remember that we serve a limitLESS God! A God who loves us. A God who adores us. A God who finds pleasure is blessing His children! What we see as a limited promise, is unlimited to a God who spoke the world into existence!
- As we walk in obedience, may we continue to seek God’s face & embrace His blessings!
I may not know what God has in store for me and my family this year, but I have no doubt at all that He will meet ALL our needs and BLESS us beyond measure! I have this confidence, because I serve a God who is FAITHFUL to His promises and who continually pours out His blessings on us! I pray the same for you in 2015!
My “One Word” this year is TRUST and as I read through my new devotional Jesus Calling, by Sarah Young the message that keeps resounding in my heart is, not only must I choose to BELIEVE God’s promise, but I must choose to TRUST Him!
Will you join me on this journey of Trusting God’s promises?